- 2 patties of dry egg noodles
- 1 pound of bean sprout
- 2 sprigs of green onion
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- sesame seeds
Ingredients for sauce:
- 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 table spoon of sesame oil
- Remove both ends of the bean sprout and wash.
- Cook the noodles in a pot of boiling water until noodles are loosen but still tender.
- Remove from heat and drain in cold water and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in over over high heat, toss in bean sprout and green onion and stir for about 1 minute until water start to leach, then remove from the wok and drain. Do not overcook the bean sprout otherwise it will become saggy.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in wok over medium heat and toss in noodles.
- Stir the noodles quickly with chopsticks and swirl in sauce until the noodles is well blended with the sauce.
- Mix in the bean sprout and green onion and sprinkle sesame seed.
- Plate the noodles and serve.